Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Skin Care Routine


Before I started modeling I did not realize how important it was to always have a fresh face in order to be camera ready . I have tried so many different beauty products but I have narrowed everything down to my tried and true favorite beauty products. 

Step 1 : 
Start the routine by washing your face with Neutogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser . Then rinse ( I do this everyday)


Step 2: 
Now apply the Noxzema Deep Cleaning Cream and let it sit from 2-3 minutes. You may feel a tingling or methol sensation its fine that means it's working. Rinse ( I do this once or twice a week ) 


Step 3:
Exfoliating! I came up with a genius and thrifty idea . I combined coconut oil and sea salt together to use as an exfoliate. It works beautifully. Once you apply it to your skin scrub it into you skin. Rinse.( I do this once or twice a week) 


Step 4 : 

Now here is my favorite part in order to keep your skin look nice a young you have to moisturize! I have been using Olay All Day Moisturizer with SPF15 for years now and it have kept my skin look so refreshing. ( I do this every night) 
You can skip this step if you have oily skin 

Step 4 ( final step) :
Lastly we must do something about those dark circles. I usually try to drink a gallon a day which helps with the dark circles but some of my divas need a quick way to get rid of them . I use Olay Total Affects 7in1 Anti Aging Eye Cream. I  apply it under my eyes and massage it in using and upward motion. ( I do this every night ) 


Be sure to pay dry you face rather than wipe to avoid any stress on your skin. 

 



You can buy all of these products from any drug store near you ! 

 
If you have any questions about anything feel free to contact me through my email 
Carascottinfo@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment