Sunday, December 14, 2014

Boohoo Chic

While scrolling through Instagram I saw some of my favorite bloggers attending an event with BooHoo. I literally ran to my iPad and took a peak at what they had. I fell in love with almost everything. Beautiful current fashion's for plus size beauties. I only bought a couple of items because I wanted to see how they were going to complement my figure. Let me say this I never felt sexier. 


🔅Style Tip🔅
To bring this loom to another level I styled this look with a pair of half leather black leather gloves, belt and a acrylic black lace detail clutch. 



🔅Style Tip🔅
Instead of pairing this look with a simple tank top I used my vintage black lace bustier. Which elevated the look. 

 
Skirt/ Jacket : BooHoo 
Belt: Rainbow 
Shoes: Vince Camuto 
Clutch: Francescas 
Gloves: eBay 
Earrings: Bebe 
Photos By : India Roberts ( lil sis ) 

2 comments:

  1. Great look Cara!! I love thsoe gloves.so chic!!
    xoxo
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I was on the hunt for some gloveslkke those and I finally fruit hen on eBay.

      Delete